VENTS Quietline 100 DUO
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
What is VENTS Quietline 100 DUO?
Vents Quietline axial duct fans are some of the most silent and efficient solutions on the market.
The Vents Quietline 100 Duo is the smallest of the family and allows you to select between a 75 m³/h and 100 m³/h extraction throughput depending on how you connect the power cable (not included).
Great for continuous 24/7 use or with a timer, these small and versatile fans are easily installed directly inside certain carbon filter flanges, or with a sleeve/gasket.
Why choose it?
- Reliable ball bearing motor with low energy demand from 4.5 W
- Compatible with Ø100, 125 and 150 mm air ducts
- Integrated thermal overheating protection prevents motor overload.
- Impeller design enhances fan efficiency and ensures low-noise operation of the fan.
- Ingress protection rating IP X4
- Maximum air flow combined with low noise level ensures an ideal room microclimate
- Innovative stylish extract or supply fans for enhanced comfort level
- Continuous or periodic ventilation
- Designed for plastic (flexible) ducts.
- The casing and the impeller are made of high-quality durable ABS plastic.
- The exhaust spigot is fitted with specially designed air flow rectifiers to reduce air turbulence, noise level and increase air pressure.