- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
What is BIONOVA Roots?
Bionova Roots is one of the first Bionova established products, developed with extensive research on root development and reinforcement. This product has been researched and fabricated with several European horticultural companies and universities worldwide, Bionova Roots consists of the following main ingredients:
- Humic-acids (improves the absorption of oxygen, quickens the root and cell development and quickens the transport of ions)
- Kelp (healing of wounds and of chlorosis, increases the chlorophyll development and more root-hair development)
- Ascorbic-acid (vitamin C)
- Thiamin (vitamin B1)
- Myo-inositol (also known as vitamin B7, for the forming of cell walls)
- L-glycine (amino acid, for a better resistance and growth)
Why choose it?
How to use it?
Bionova Roots should be applied from the first week of growth up to 3 consecutive weeks after first application.
Bionova Roots is mixable with all Bionova fertilizers, stimulators, minerals, universals & substrates.
Bionova Roots can be used as irrigation and as foliar spray.
Use Bionova Roots the first 3 weeks in dilution rate 8-5 ml per 10 liters of water.
On cuttings during rooting formation, 0.5 – 0.75 per liter water