CANNA Aqua Flores A+B
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
What is CANNA Aqua Flores A+B?
CANNA Aqua Flores is a complete nutrient for plants, containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering. Aqua Flores is used in recirculating systems, such as NFT or ebb and flow systems.
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA Aqua Flores nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
Why choose it?
- In the plant’s exuberant generative (blooming) phase, it is vitally important that all necessary nutrients are available directly and in the right quantities. Aqua Flores stimulates the growth of fruits and contains all necessary elements that are required during the blooming phase. For example, the plant requires less nitrogen during the blooming phase. However, the need for potassium and phosphorous is greater. Aqua Flores is rich in these elements and special chelated trace elements allow direct absorption resulting in a perfect bloom.
- Aqua Flores stimulates the fructification and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour.
- Aqua Flores is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems. It contains pH-stabilizers, so there is no need to adjust the pH.
- Aqua Flores nutrition also contains silicon, humic and fulvic acids.
How to use it?
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (30 ml A per 10 liters of water and 30 ml B per 10 liters of water)
- Add Aqua Flores A. Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Aqua Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.3 - 2.1 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
- Use the nutrition from the moment that flowers start to form, from 1 to 3 weeks 12 hours of lighting
- Renew the nutrition regularly
Find out the exact quantities and how to use it with other products by downloading the right grow schedule.