- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What is CANNA Flush?
CANNA Flush is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients.
This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilization or malnutrition, for example.
When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
CANNA Flush effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralized water.
Why choose it?
It can be used on all substrates.
CANNA Flush is recyclable.
How to use it?
Flushing excess nutrients from drainable substrates
Soil or Soil-less mixes:
- Dilute 20 ml concentrate per 10 liters of water (1:500) until you have drain
- Water plants once with plain tap water according to normal watering frequency until you have drain
- Then resume normal feeding schedule
Hydroponics (open systems):
- Administer the diluted FLUSH (40ml per 10 liter water, which is 1:250) the last feed of the day until there is 10-20% drain
- Water plants once with plain tap water until you have drain
- Start administering according to normal feeding schedule (with 10-20% drain) the following day
Before harvest (annual crops only)
- Start one to two weeks before harvest and apply at above rates and in the above fashion once a week.
- Continue through harvest on a normal feeding schedule.
Re-using inert substrates
CANNA FLUSH is ideal for cleaning inert substrates (like clay pebbles). Add diluted CANNA FLUSH (40ml/10 liter tap water). Soak for 24 hours then rinse with same amount of tap water. Repeat if necessary.